28.4.13

I Have Nothing to Do

Hi there:D im back with so much story to tell. Well first, yesterday i watched "Sinister" movie and then i had nightmare when i was sleping. Actually, i didnt watch it well i mean i watched it 1/4 part of the movie. You know, when you are scared you put your head down and both of your hands closed the ears then wish you will never see that horror. But still, it scared me:( yea really i cant watch horror. The scenes always haunted me..
 Second, National Examination is oveerr!but not that fast because i still havent felt the holiday. So today i just spend my time at home and like now, im lying on my bed. Only home decor magazine can change. Well i really like to learn about it. No, i love it.
 But my mom and dad told me i couldnt be an architecture or interior designer. So much reasons they told me. I felt sad but its okay maybe i could be oneday. The last, sory you guys for this post i cant show you about those online shops that i promised:( maybe later, but this is some of the last day picture i took at school on 7 March ago. I only want to, idk why but i just want to post it. For Remind maybe































No comments:

Post a Comment